What is an affiliate program? As a Hobby Warehouse affiliate, you can turn your love of books, puzzles, arts and crafts, into income. When you send visitors from your website to ours, we’ll pay you if they make a purchase! It’s that easy. We'll send you regular emails to let you know about special offers and deals that you can tell your followers about.
Who we are: The Hobby Warehouse is the place find the latest books from David & Charles, Reader’s Digest, Dover and more, alongside new puzzles from Ravensburger, Gibsons, and Jumbo. And our selection of arts and crafts materials will help you make the most of your hobby.
Why join us? Signing up is simple and free, and as an affiliate you could earn 7 % commission when your visitors purchase from www.thehobbywarehouse.co.uk
What we can offer you:
- 7% commission (excl VAT & PAP) You will earn between 7% commission for every sale you’ve directed through The Hobby Warehouse affiliate program
- A 30 day cookie We have a history of loyal returning customers, and our cookie period mean you can benefit from a customer 30 days after their first visit.
- A wide selection of banners, links and text to choose from We have number of beautifully designed industry sized banners, and we’re constantly updating and refreshing our creative so there is always something new and exciting. On occasion we’ll also happy to discuss putting together a specific creative especially for your site.
- Exclusive voucher codes We are very happy to supply our affiliates with exclusive voucher/promotion codes.
- A dedicated affiliate management team Who are always available on email, so if you require any custom banners, landing pages or bespoke voucher codes then please feel free to contact our affiliate team about your requirements.
- Average order value £20 With so many products on our website, we have something for every Hobby Hero and this is reflected in our average order value.
- Our Keyword policy Please note, affiliates are not allowed to bid/appear for the brand term 'The Hobby Warehouse’ or any variations or derivatives of the brand term which includes the URL http://www.thehobbywarehouse.co.uk. If you are unsure of these restrictions and would like clarification please contact Sara Bell at email@example.com
What next? If our program sounds like something that would be right for you, why not sign up? To join us simply visit us on Linkshare at the link below and fill in a short form to become a Hobby Warehouse affiliate and start earning commission.
Sign up for The Hobby Warehouse Affiliate Program